Climate change refers to long-term shifts in temperatures and
• These shifts may be natural, such as through variations in the
• But since the 1800s,human activities have been the main
driver of climate change, primarily due to burning fossil
fuels like coal, oil and gas.
• Burning fossil fuels generates greenhouse gas emissions that
act like a blanket wrapped around the Earth, trapping the sun’s
heat and raising temperatures.
• Examples of greenhouse gas emissions that are causing
climate change include carbon dioxide and methane.
• These come from using gasoline for driving a car or coal for
heating a building.
• Clearing land and forests can also release carbon dioxide.
• Landfills for garbage are a major source of methane
• Energy, industry, transport, buildings, agriculture and land
use are among the main emitters.
• According to international and national environmental scientists,
Pakistan is considered in those countries which have been
mostly affected by climate change.
Tags CausesEffectsSolutionsCSSPMS Change climate Climate Change climate change and its impact on pakistan climate change effect climate change facts climate change in pakistan climate change in pakistan 2021 climate change is real climate change news climate change Pakistan climate change reasons climate change summit pakistan effects of climate change effects of climate change in pakistan effects of climate change on pakistan economy impact impact on pakistan lecture on climate change in pakistan Pakistan pakistan and climate change PakistanClimate
Global Warming Pictures|| #savewater #pollution #globalisation #saveearth #planttree source