Short video explaining the key demands from a group of 80 charities, trade unions, community and faith groups. The groups wrote to First Minister Nicola Sturgeon setting out 5 steps for a radical recovery plan that creates a fairer and greener Scotland.
They call on the Scottish Government to:
• Provide essential public services for people, not profit.
• Protect marginalised people and those on low incomes by redistributing wealth.
• Provide new funds to transform our society and economy to meet Scotland’s Fair Share of climate emissions cuts and greatly enhance biodiversity.
• Strengthen democracy and human rights during these crises.
• Offer solidarity across borders by proactively supporting an international response to Coronavirus and climate emergency
See a full list of signatories and learn more about the campaign at: : https://foe.scot/campaign/just-green-recovery-for-scotland/
This video was first published onSource link . We are just re-posting and re-sharing.
Y Not Freakin’ Recyclable Home