Many animals will become extinct next 50 years Earth will take at least 3 million years to recover.
This video was shared on Facebook. Below are some random comments from viewers!
- We need to stop manufacturing and using plastics now not by 2050. We have already done so much damage. Yep, we are a self-destructive species.
- Not only scientists, everyone with some common sense can see this coming…
- We knew this already at least 30 years ago. Animals will become extinct.
- Like previous cataclysms where there was mass die off the earth will continue. It is us who are going away faster than we realize.
- It started 12,000 years ago.. little late to the party
- It is starting to get where is to late so we need to do something now
- We need to help the earth fast people keep saying we help in a copy of years time by then it might be too late we need to help before are earth is damage
- Dinosaurs went extinct like many other lifeforms will, eventually the sun will burn out so all life will go extinct
- It actually started about one-hundred and fifty years ago with the industrial revolution. A downward spiral to oblivion. The genie in the bottle that cannot be contained. I believe a whole reset has to happen in order to make things right again..
- It’s not just the big stuff, the numbers of insects has plummeted 🙁
- Humans are worst of everything…
- The age of Aquarius had meanwhile turned to be the Age of Baboon instead, it all on the way to the era of insects… These will probably be the winners of the “Tour de Darwin”…or perhaps the rodents…?
- We need stuff like tree’s and other animals to keep alive with oxygen and they also need it to
Animals will become extinct. What will we do then? Pray? We need to act now to stop this trajectory of madness. More videos at EcoWatch