Green Hydrogen : Can Australia lead the world?

Green Hydrogen : Can Australia lead the world?

Green hydrogen, or renewable hydrogen, is now a very real commercial prospect thanks to the plummeting prices of wind and solar power. Australia’s vast land mass, almost constant sun and wind, and access to an array of minerals and resources really does make it the ideal location for large scale …

Read More »

Mothers against the climate crisis!

Mothers against the climate crisis!

Moms are a force to reckon with. Mothers and grandmothers are coming together to make the climate crisis an issue that leaders can no longer ignore. Join The CLEO Institute’s moms, and two special guests, Harriet Shugarman, founder of Climate Mama, and Jill Kubit, Co-founder and director of Dear Tomorrow, …

Read More »

Love The Oceans Thursday Night Live: Zoe Jones (@xrebellionuk)

Love The Oceans Thursday Night Live: Zoe Jones (@xrebellionuk)

This is part of Love The Oceans Thursday Night Live Instagram Q&A sessions. Tune into @lovetheoceans on instagram to catch the live sessions. If you miss them, live sessions will be uploaded to our youtube channel afterwards. Zoë Jones from @xrebellionuk will be joining our Founder Francesca Trotman in this …

Read More »

We Love You Earth | Extinction Rebellion

We Love You Earth | Extinction Rebellion

Filming at the April Rebellion and Amazon protests with the amazing people who came to stand strong, speak, sing, chant, create, dance and Rebel for Life was such an amazing experience. I was able to truly connect my values and filming skills. I felt I had captured some of the …

Read More »

Laudato Si' Week Webinar "Raising our Voices for the Earth and the most Vulnerable"

Laudato Si' Week Webinar "Raising our Voices for the Earth and the most Vulnerable"

Unite to the Laudato Si’ Week Webinar “Raising our Voices for the Earth and the most Vulnerable” with keynote speaker: Pirmin Spiegel, Director-General and Chairman of Misereor. Join the conversation and learn how Laudato Si’ calls on us to be advocates for Creation. Know more at www.laudatosiweek.org #LaudatoSi5 Disclaimer: The …

Read More »

2020 Atlantic Hurricane Season Outlook

2020 Atlantic Hurricane Season Outlook

NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center is predicting a 60 percent chance that the 2020 Atlantic hurricane season will be above-normal. There is a 30 percent chance of a near-normal season and just a 10 percent chance of a below-normal season. We can expect a likely range of 13-19 named storms, of …

Read More »

Pitch Black – The Lake Within

Pitch Black - The Lake Within

Listen and download “The Lake Within” by Pitch Black from https://pitchblack.bandcamp.com/ or https://smarturl.it/thirdlight http://www.pitchblack.co.nz/ https://www.facebook.com/pitchblacknz https://www.instagram.com/pitchblacknz/ https://www.mixcloud.com/pitchblacknz/ Track taken from “Third Light”: https://smarturl.it/thirdlight Written and produced by Mike Hodgson and Paddy Free Mastered by Angus McNaughton Cover artwork by John Rixon, arranged by Paul Dodge INFO: Pitch Black’s two-decade career …

Read More »

The first step towards creating something is imagining it. We imagine the smell …

The first step towards creating something is imagining it. We imagine the smell ...

The first step towards creating something is imagining it. We imagine the smell of fresh bread as we tend our sourdough starter. We imagine the taste of ripe tomatoes as we plant out our seedlings. When we lay down the first stone, we imagine laughter and stories from future meals …

Read More »

LIVE: Pause for the Earth (Climate change and faith, brough to you by XR Muslims)

LIVE: Pause for the Earth (Climate change and faith, brough to you by XR Muslims)

Join us for our last Ramadan talk with an all-women panel of young climate activists. We are honoured to have Fazeela Mubarak speaking about the impacts of climate change, Ahlyah Ali on Climate action and faith, Munadiah Aftab on Youth Climate Campaigning and Nana Firman who will talk about growing …

Read More »