Saturday , April 13 2024
[fb_plugin like]

Tag Archives: uk news

Net zero: Tory MP warns government must take urgent action to meet climate goals

Net zero: Tory MP warns government must take urgent action to meet climate goals

The government needs to take more consistent and urgent action to tackle climate change and meet its net zero goals – or risk damaging the country’s economic future, according to a Conservative MP. (Subscribe: https://bit.ly/C4_News_Subscribe) Chris Skidmore was tasked with carrying out a report into the business case for delivering …

Read More »

Heatwaves: Meteorologist tells Nigel Farage the cause is 'climate change'

Heatwaves: Meteorologist tells Nigel Farage the cause is 'climate change'

British Weather Services Meteorologist Jim Dale speaks to Nigel Farage about whether heatwaves are caused by climate change. Watch on TV: Freeview 236, Sky 515, Virgin 626 Listen on DAB+ Radio Download the GB News App to watch live wherever you are, catch up with all our shows and get …

Read More »

Are we close to the 'tipping point' when it comes to climate change?

Are we close to the 'tipping point' when it comes to climate change?

‘This has all been predicted… We ignore this at our peril.’ Senior Lecturer in Sustainable Construction and Climate Change, John Grant, joins Nana Akua to discuss an article in The Guardian which says we’re another mile down the ‘highway to climate hell’. Watch on TV: Virgin 604, Freesat 216, Sky …

Read More »

Heatwave in Europe causes ski resorts to close | 5 News

Heatwave in Europe causes ski resorts to close  | 5 News

► Have you subscribed to 5 News?: http://bit.ly/5NewsSub ► Parts of Europe are experiencing one of the warmest winters for a long time forcing many ski resorts all over the Alps to close due to the lack of snow. It’s not just ski resorts that are feeling the effect of …

Read More »

Global Warming Unapologetic Rise: US freezes, Europe breaks 150-year Heat Record ( Heat + Freezing)

While North America is affected by extremely low temperature values , Europe experienced on Friday 12/23 one of the warmest days of the last at least 150 years for the end of December. More specifically, according to the meteo of the National Observatory of Athens, the National Meteorological Service of …

Read More »

Climate change: Current government policy will miss net zero target, report warns

Climate change: Current government policy will miss net zero target, report warns

The government’s existing policies will not deliver its flagship net zero carbon emissions target, according to a new report. The warning was issued by the Climate Change Committee, an independent body tasked with assessing the government’s plans to get to net zero emissions by 2050. #climate #netzero #skynews SUBSCRIBE to …

Read More »

Climate Change: 'Would you get on a plane that has a 2% chance of landing?'

Climate Change: 'Would you get on a plane that has a 2% chance of landing?'

Climate Change: ‘Would you get on a plane that has a 2% chance of landing?’ ‘Would you get on a plane that has a 2% chance of landing?’ Climate Activist Donnachadh McCarthy warns of the dangers of global warming, which he says is backed by ‘98% certainty of science’. Watch …

Read More »

COP27: Poorer nations demand compensation for climate change

COP27: Poorer nations demand compensation for climate change

Smaller countries have argued at COP27 that the rich industrialised, west should pay compensation for the cost of climate change for the developing world. The Prime Minister of Barbados told Sky News that the measures – known as “loss and damage” – was “a conversation whose time had some”. Sky’s …

Read More »

What is the cause of climate change? | Bob Ward and Nana Akua discuss

What is the cause of climate change? | Bob Ward and Nana Akua discuss

‘We’ve increased the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere by about 50%’ ‘That’s still tiny!’ Nana Akua speaks to Bob Ward about the cause of climate change. Watch on TV: Freeview 236, Sky 515, Virgin 626 Listen on DAB+ Radio Download the GB News App to watch live wherever …

Read More »

Cancel these communists | Eva Vlaardingerbroek rejects carbon credits to curb climate change

Cancel these communists | Eva Vlaardingerbroek rejects carbon credits to curb climate change

Watch on TV: Freeview 236, Sky 515, Virgin 626 Listen on DAB+ Radio Download the GB News App to watch live wherever you are, catch up with all our shows and get the latest news from the GBN family. https://www.gbnews.uk/freegbapp Don’t forget to follow us on social media too! Twitter: …

Read More »